This week on AMPUP Your Digital Marketing, we continue our series focused on the power of podcasting with an interview featuring John Lee Dumas. John is the host of Entrepreneurs on Fire, an award-winning podcast where he interviews inspiring entrepreneurs every Monday and drops value bombs every Thursday. With over 2000 episodes, 1.3 million listens every month, and seven-figures of annual revenue, JLD is just getting started. In his discussion with Glenn, John shares some juicy tidbits about how he built such a successful empire centered on a podcast and the marketing strategies he used and learned along the way.
Listen to the Podcast Below
What You’ll Learn:
- Why your marketing and business development should be one inch wide and one mile deep.
- How to become and STAY best in show through the simplest possible way.
- Why you should focus on ONE big idea.
- What some key success factors were for EOFire and John Lee Dumas and his now million-dollar business centered around the podcast.
- Why you need to focus on something unique if you are starting or already have a podcast.
- Why you should ask your audience to talk directly about your podcast.
Visit EOFire.com to set YOUR Entrepreneurial journey ON FIRE and connect with John Lee