The most successful social media marketing teams are constantly researching and predicting where the consumers are and will be, and the best ways to reach them. In 2014, marketers will use dynamic content to deliver targeted, highly-personalized experiences to the right audience at the right time.
- Content: 65% of your audience are visual learners, so include powerful visuals in your messages. Visual content is processed by the brain 60,000 times faster than text. 73% of reporters think even press releases should include visuals. Videos on landing pages increase conversion by 86%.
- Email: Including social sharing buttons increase click-through rates by 158%.
- Events: Event marketing offers timeliness and urgency to your campaign. 67% of B2B content marketers consider event marketing the most effective strategy.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization is a vital investment to any company. 33% of traffic from Google’s organic search results go to the 1st item listed.
- Leads: Use your social platforms to build relationships with potential customers. This year, 52% of marketers have found a customer via Facebook.
- Budgets: According to the infographic below, social marketing budgets will double over the next five years. We disagree. 70% of marketers plan on increasing their investment in social media this year alone, and by an average of 50%.
These 20 Captivating Marketing Statistics from WebDam give you a peak at what to expect for the rest of the year.