The ‘AMP Up Your Digital Marketing’ Podcast Presents:
Using Key Influencers to Create a Social Buzz with Randy Ksar
Randy Ksar is a Sr. Social Marketer and Real-Time Marketing Consultant for both startups and larger-size businesses focusing on social strategy, content marketing and real-time community engagement. Randy has more than 20 year of experience with online marketing. He recently joined AMP Up Your Social Media's host Glenn Gaudet to discuss how to create a social media buzz using content and key influencers from within your organization.
Find your key influencers, your storytellers, and use them as a brand for your company.
For corporate social media managers, Randy offers these helpful tips you can start implementing today!
- Find the influencers within your company. Who are the storytellers? The good communicators who can influence the audience you are trying to reach? It’s not always the CEO. It could be someone who is an influencer to the CEO.
- Create internal content. You don’t need to spend a lot to create valuable content. Video record your internal evangelist talking about a new product launch, an event you have coming up, a conference you attended, etc. and broadcast that across your social media platforms.
- Encourage internal involvement by sharing your content with employees and stakeholders and ask them to share it too. Don’t be surprised if you start getting asked to create more videos once they learn you have a camera--everyone wants a moment in the spotlight!
- Build trust within your organization. Try new things. When you find something that works, show present it. Provide analytics to support your success and the trust will grow.
Listen to Randy's podcast here.
Subscribe and get the AMP Up Your Social Media podcast on iTunes or listen below. Tweet about the show using #AUYSM or Tweet at us @AMPUpSocial. AMP Up Your Social Media is a proud member of the FIR Podcast Network.
About Randy Ksar
Randy Ksar is a social media consultant based in the Silicon Valley helping brands create and implement strategies that bring positive brand awareness and leads to their business. He has over 20 years of experience marketing B2B and B2C brands at companies like Motorola Mobility, Yahoo! and Visa.
AMP UP Your Social Media is sponsored by:
- GaggleAMP – Empower your employees, partners and resellers to amplify your social media.
Stephanie Hacker is the former Content Writer at GaggleAMP.