The ‘AMP Up Your Digital Marketing’ Podcast Presents:
Nick Pavlidis on Attorney Marketing and Keeping Clients in Mind
On this episode of AMP UP Your Digital Marketing, Nick Pavlidis, Founder and CEO of Attorney Marketing Institute, joins host Glenn Gaudet to discuss social media marketing in the legal field. Nick explains why lawyers need to begin all content with the end in mind by explaining what you can do for clients, rather than what your background is.A former attorney himself, Nick founded Attorney Marketing Institute in 2014, where he helps attorneys and law firms connect with potential clients and influencers to grow their business.
Listen to the Podcast Below
In this podcast you will learn about:
- Why many lawyers are resistant to change, and what changes they should make.
- How to build great content with your clients wants in mind, including blog posts, social media posts and even your website.
- How to build a social presence in the area you’re targeting.
- Why your website shouldn’t be about you.
- What to consider when deciding which social media platform to focus.
You can connect with Nick and find his contact information at attorneymarketinginstitute.com
Ramin Edmond is the former Content Strategist for GaggleAMP. Outside of work, Ramin likes to run, hike, and take pictures of Boston's best views. You can get in touch with Ramin by connecting with him on LinkedIn.