On this episode of AMP Up Your Digital Marketing, Glenn Gaudet is joined by Logan Mallory, Director of Digital Marketing for the Jive product line at LogMeIn. In this conversation, Logan explains how to align your marketing and sales teams to bolster their relationship and benefit lead generation at your organization.
Currently Logan manages lead generation for an industry leading SaaS organization. Logan recently has been speaking at colleges on topics from marketing to personal branding. He'll also speak at AMPlify, the employee advocacy and engagement conference, on June 11-12 in Boston.
Listen to the Podcast Below
What You’ll Learn:
- How to get sales and marketing teams in sync.
- Why marketers should have a revenue based mindset.
- Avoiding friction in every step of the process.
- Why all lead sources should not be treated the same.
- The importance of trying new ideas.
Connect with Logan on Linkedin.