The ‘AMP Up Your Digital Marketing’ Podcast Presents:
Get the Most Out of Your Social Media Marketing with Lilach Bullock
Lilach Bullock is the founder of Socialable, a digital marketing agency that helps businesses leverage social media to generate more revenue. Lilach recently joined AMP Up Your Social Media’s host Glenn Gaudet to discuss how to get the most out of your social media marketing.
"Try to be different. Don’t be afraid to be controversial. Some of the most controversial posts have received the most shares. It pays to be different."
Lilach offers these tips to maximize your social media marketing efforts:
1. Don’t just bold post. Build and nurture relationships with your followers to create an engaged, organic fan base.
2. Research to see where your customers are. Don’t just follow the bandwagon and join Facebook and Twitter, see what “smaller” platforms might work even better for you (ex: StumbleUpon, Reddit, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
3. Make sure you have enough resources to respond to all of the comments you receive. Responding is crucial to building your social media relationships.
Listen to the full podcast here.
Subscribe and get the AMP Up Your Social Media podcast on iTunes or listen below. Tweet about the show using #AUYSM or Tweet at us @AMPUpSocial.
About Lilach Bullock
Listed in Forbes as one of the top 20 women social media power influencers and likewise as one of the top social media power influencers, she is one of the most dynamic personalities in the social media market, she actively leverages ethical online marketing for her clients and for Socialable.
After launching her first business within three years of becoming a mother, her financial success was recognised by being a finalist at the Best MumPreneur of the Year Awards, presented at 10 Downing Street. Following a resultant offer and wishing to spend more time with her daughter, she sold her first business to focus on social media, developing a multi-site blog and online marketing portfolio that generates in excess of 600,000 + page views per month.
A business owner, social media consultant, internet mentor and genuine digital guru, Lilach is consulted by journalists and regularly quoted in newspapers, business publications and marketing magazines (including Forbes, The Telegraph, Wired, Prima Magazine, The Sunday Times, Social Media Today and BBC Radio 5 Live). What’s more, her books have achieved No 1 on Amazon for Sales and Marketing and Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
When Lilach isn’t working she enjoys spending time with her family and is an avid fan of Zumba.
AMP UP Your Social Media is sponsored by:
- GaggleAMP - Empower your employees, partners and resellers to amplify your social media.
- SafeLinks - Know when your links on social media messages fail before you lose out on the people clicking on them.
Stephanie Hacker is the former Content Writer at GaggleAMP.