The ‘AMP Up Your Digital Marketing’ Podcast Presents:
Harry Duran on Amplifying Your Voice with a Podcast
This week on AMPUP Your Digital Marketing, we continue our series focused on the power of podcasting with an interview featuring Harry Duran, host of the popular Podcast, Junkies, on iTunes and founder of FullCast, a full-service, done-for-you production, and marketing consultancy. As a host, consultant and coach, Harry empowers others to amplify their authority through the power of a podcast. And he shares just some of his sage podcasting wisdom in this interview with host Glenn Gaudet.
Listen to the Podcast Below
What You’ll Learn:
- How to find the right topic for your podcast by focusing on what you want your listeners to do as a result of listening to your podcast.
- Why it’s important to think about how you want to deliver your content in a way that adds value for your listeners.
- How a podcast is a great way to expand your network.
- Why you need to avoid the formulaic approach with your podcast.
- What to keep in mind as important when starting a podcast.
- The importance of finding your own voice and being unique and niche.
Go to Fullcast.co/ampup to download the Ultimate Podcast Launch Game Plan.
Ramin Edmond is the former Content Strategist for GaggleAMP. Outside of work, Ramin likes to run, hike, and take pictures of Boston's best views. You can get in touch with Ramin by connecting with him on LinkedIn.