It might seem obvious that people want to do business with someone they like and trust, but so many organizations lack a true influencer to represent them.
On this episode, host Glenn Gaudet works through this topic with Josh Steimle, who is an author, speaker, entrepreneur and executive coach who has written over 300 articles for publications like Fortune, Time, Forbes and Entrepreneur. He is also the founder of MWI, a digital marketing firm, and the founder of Influencer Inc., a publishing, training, and events company that turns executives into thought leaders.
Josh knows the importance of having a face that your audience can relate to representing your brand. Together, Glenn and Josh dive into the topic of influencers and creating authentic relationships with your audience particularly on LinkedIn.
Listen to the Podcast Below
What You’ll Learn:
- How we are all executives in some way, regardless of title.
- Why people want to do business with businesses that have a face.
- How you select who should be the influencer for your company, from inside or outside of your company.
- Why you might want to start sharing video on LinkedIn.
- How doing low production value videos and being authentic can build trust with your audience.
- What magic words you are wanting your audience to say about you or your brand.
- How often you should be sharing/posting content on LinkedIn, and the best type of content.
- Why you need to engage your audience in a conversation.
- How to start figuring out your personal brand, and why it’s important when starting to create content that will produce ROI for you.
To connect with Josh, go to joshsteimle.com.