On this episode Glenn Gaudet is joined by Casey Hall, President of Lumberjack Social, who works with larger corporations on enterprise social strategy, employee advocacy and executive social activation.
Find out how Casey went from law degree to social media consultant and why he emphasizes people who work closely with your product and people who work closely with your customers for your employee advocacy program.
Listen to the Podcast Below
What You’ll Learn:
- The power of listening
- Thinking about the language your audience is using
- Activating employees that are closer to the customers
- Executive level employee advocacy
- Why content needs to resonate with both employees and audience
- Content to build brand affinity without discussing product
- Programs that help your employees will be more successful
Connect with Casey via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.