GaggleAMP nearly triples its capabilities to provide employee, partner and customer social media amplification and marketing advocacy. GaggleAMP’s unique “Gaggle Actions” allow company stakeholders to go beyond just sharing social media messages and allows companies to transform their stakeholders into an online grassroots marketing engine.
Gaggle Actions have included:
- Follow on Twitter – Have all your Gaggle Members follow a Twitter account.
- Facebook Like – Have all your Gaggle Members like a Facebook Page.
- Facebook Share – Have all your Gaggle Members share a link on their Facebook Newsfeed (aka Wall).
- Repin on Pinterest – Have all your Gaggle Members repin a photo on Pinterest.
- Google+ Share – Have all of your members share a link on Google+.
- Invite to a Gaggle – Invite all of your members to join another Gaggle.
- Vote – Have all your Gaggle Members vote for your product or service in an online contest OR have them take an online poll for a relevant issue that impacts your organization.
Today, GaggleAMP introduces 12 more Gaggle Actions:
- Take a Survey - Have all of your Members complete a survey
- Comment on a Blog - Ask all of your Gaggle Members to read and then comment on a blog post
- Join the Leaderboard - Ask all of your Gaggle Members to Join your Gaggle's Leaderboard (Only appears for Members who have NOT yet joined)
- Follow a Company on LinkedIn - Have all your Gaggle Members follow a LinkedIn Company page
- Like a Company on LinkedIn - Have all your Gaggle Members like a post on your Linkedin Company Page
- Join a Mailchimp List - Ask all of your Gaggle Members to join a list on Mailchimp
- Follow a Pinterest Board - Have all your Gaggle Members follow a board on Pinterest
- Follow a Twitter List - Have all your Gaggle Members follow a Twitter List
- Watch a Video - Ask all your Members to watch an online video. Video can be hosted on any provider (YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, etc)
- Comment on a YouTube Video - Ask all of your Gaggle Members to watch and then Comment on a YouTube video
- Like a YouTube Video - Ask all of your Gaggle Members to watch and then Like a YouTube video
- Subscribe to a YouTube Video - Ask all of your Gaggle Members to Subscribe to your YouTube Channel
Managers of Gaggles can now leverage corporate stakeholders while making it easy for these stakeholders to take part in online grassroots marketing campaigns.
Experience the benefits of GaggleAMP for yourself!
Register for your free trial of GaggleAMP today!